With LeapFrog Fridge Words, your child can create over 300 three-letter words with magnetic letters and it sings while it teaches your child! Fridge Words teaches not only letter names but also letter sounds and how letter sounds blend together to make words.
Fridge Words has 3 modes of play, Letter Hunt, Word Builder and Word Hunt. The entire set attaches securely to the refrigerator.
Fridge Words Features
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
- Includes volume control
- Create more than 300 words with magnetic letters that sing as they teach
- Includes extra letters so children can spell words such as MOM.
- Three play/learning modes: Load a Letter, Word Builder and Word Hunt
- Lights follow the letters to reinforce learning
- Helps develop rhyming skills and teaches word building for small words
- Helps reading skills and improves confidence
- Best of all, it’s fun!
What Customers are Saying
LEAP FROG RULES!!
5 our of 5 stars
I bought this for my three year old son on Sunday. It’s only Tuesday and he is spelling words on his own without a problem. I recommend that you purchase the Fridge Phonics Alphabet Letters FIRST like I did, so they can learn their letters well. Once they master the entire alphabet, they can graduate to the Word Wammer. I only showed him how to play once, and he went on from there. It’s amazing! Leap Frog is the best! Hopefully they will come up with fridge numbers soon!! -Read Live Review
Much Better Than “Fridge Phonics”
5 our of 5 stars
My daugter received both the Word Whammer and Fridge Phonics for her second birthday. The Word Whammer has three modes. The first mode is almost… -Read Full Review
Recommendation & Pricing
We highly recommend this product and think that certain children could start younger than 3 years.